Remote Work Resource Center
In a time of crisis, we give thanks and gather resources.
The global health crisis that is gripping us all is certainly reminding the Idaptive team of everything we have to be grateful for: amazing employees, wonderful customers and great partners. While it’s easy to be sidelined by the negative aspects of this first-time experience for most of us, there will be some positive lasting outcomes related to our physical and digital health and safety.
One of the positive changes will be the accelerated adoption of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to secure access for remote employees. MFA plays a huge role in helping companies prevent security breaches. With the dramatic increase of employees accessing corporate resources remotely, organizations are realizing that having a robust MFA solution that secures access to applications, VPNs, and virtual desktops is essential.
Another positive consequence: more businesses are likely to continue to support remote work-from-home policies because they’ll know employees can be both productive and secure while working remotely. Using SSO solutions that offer easy onboarding and simple self-service capabilities, the permanent remote work option will make those who need it happier, but without burdening IT and security teams with added helpdesk calls or security concerns.
Thank you for being part of the Idaptive community! And please take advantage of the Remote Workforce tools and content we’ve assembled here. We’ll just keep adding to this with helpful blog content, webinars, articles, and more, so check back often.
REMOTE WORK FROM HOME RESOURCES
FREE SSO and MFA for Remote Workers through October 31, 2020
In response to the unprecedented increase of remote and work-from-home workers due to the COVID-19 crisis, Idaptive is offering free, no obligation use of our single sign-on and multi-factor authentication products through October 2020.
Security, IT and Employees Can Have It All in the Age of Remote Work
Available On Demand
Modernizing Workplace Login: Securing Enterprises
Available On Demand
REMOTE WORKFORCE PRODUCT HOT TOPICS: With or without a VPN?
- App Gateway: Our App Gateway service enables secure remote access to on-premises apps without installing and maintaining VPNs, making code changes, or deploying additional infrastructure. Learn more here
- MFA for VPN: Idaptive MFA is integrated with VPN solutions from Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, NetScaler, and more. You’ll find some bite-size videos on the Idaptive YouTube channel that demonstrate the remote user experience. Idaptive Academy also offers several MFA for VPN videos made specifically for IAM/IT admins.
- Five Actionable Tips for Securing Work-From-Home Arrangements
- Top Ten Considerations When Choosing a Modern Single Sign-On Solution
- Simple Rules for Implementing VPN for the Remote Workforce
- Everybody Work From Home – Idaptive is Ready to Help (detailing the free use/six-month offer)
- Coronavirus Caution Forces Support for the Largest Number of Remote Workers in History
- Idaptive is Rising to a New Challenge
- Biometric Update.com: Working from home goes viral in the age of coronavirus
- TechTarget: Vendors offer free remote work technology for telecommuting (Idaptive on the list)
- SHRM: Technology Eases Transition for New Remote Workers
- BrianMadden.com: How the EUC space is reacting to Coronavirus: Our big list of resources and stories (Idaptive on the list)
- TheCube: Corey Williams, Cube Conversation
IDAPTIVE ACADEMY (TRAINING)
Are you an IT or security pro who needs to get up-to-speed quickly on an Idaptive implementation? You can access our free eLearning courses for tips and tricks that will help you get activated fast.
Need help getting your employees up and running with Idaptive MFA quickly? Check out our End-User How-To Videos playlist on YouTube.
Other support needs? Visit our Customer Success Center.