We’re all experiencing a big change right now: The workplace is evolving, and with these changes come new questions about the solutions employees use to access critical workplace systems and data remotely.
To support the recent shift to work-from-home, organizations need a range of secure application and desktop authentication approaches to protect against breaches and enable employee productivity.
In this roundtable Q&A webinar, experts from Yubico, Idaptive, and One Identity share insights on solving tough application and computer login usability, productivity, and security challenges within the context of enabling a modern workplace.
Viewers will learn about:
- Defining the workplace — what it means in this day and age
- The business advantages of modernizing the workplace and enabling remote workers
- Emerging threat vectors and the security best practices that effectively mitigate these risks
Moderator: Alex Yakubov, Vice President Partner Marketing, Yubico
- David Treece, Sr. Solutions Architect, Yubico
- Corey Williams, VP Marketing & Strategy, Idaptive
- Dan Conrad, Field Strategist, One Identity